1. Referer can receive relevant commission rebate the next day when the invitee who registered account via referer’s referral code or link and make transactions for spot or ETF products.
2. Rebate proportion: It depends on referrer’s MX token position recorded by the system at the time of rebate. The specifics are as below:MX Position (x) (1) MX position ≤ 10,000, 30% commission rebate (2) 10,000＜MX position≤100,000, 40% commission rebate (3) MX position≥100,000, 50% commission rebate (4) Community partner (Application required), 50%-80%
3. Rebate distribution: The rebate is distributed in USDT/ETH/BTC depending on what crypto the referee used to trade. For example, if the referee trade in USDT, the Rebate will be distributed in USDT, so does the ETH or BTC.
4. Rebate distribution time: the next day after the referee trades
6. Validity: The rebate keeps valid during the activity.
7. Fee of deposit/withdrawal are not included in rebate.
8. There is no limit to the number of referees. MXC reserves the right to amend the rules at our sole discretion.
9. Fake accounts or accounts displaying distributes of malpractices will become invalid for referral Rebate. Likewise, if the referee violates relevant rules thereof, the rebate will also become invalid. Furthermore, the referral relation will be become [Invalid], so any rebate generated from the trade of the referee will become unavailable.